Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
No. 24 Kansas State Wildcats (3-0, 0-0 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (3-1, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+155) | OKST: (-185)
Spread: KSU: +4 (-110) | OKST: -4 (-110)
Total: 60 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KSU: 43% | OKST: 57%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: KSU: (+15000) | OKST: (+15000)
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kansas State defeated Oklahoma State, 31-12, at home in Manhattan, Kansas, in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Kansas State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Oklahoma State is 5-1 in its last six head-to-head matchups against Kansas State at home in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- Kansas State defeated Mississippi State, 31-24, on the road in Starkville, Mississippi in Week 3.
- Oklahoma State lost to then-No. 12 Texas, 36-30, on the road in Austin, Texas in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.