Kansas State vs Mississippi State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
Kansas State Wildcats (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Mississippi Bulldogs (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium – Starkville, MS
Kansas State vs Mississippi State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+215) | MSST: (-270)
Spread: KSU: +7 (-110) | MSST: -7 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KSU: 61% | MSST: 39%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: KSU: (+50000) | MSST: (+15000)
Kansas State vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This will be the fourth meeting all-time between the two teams, with Mississippi State leading the series 2-1.
- Mississippi State won the most recent matchup on Sept. 8, 2018, 31-10, on the road in Manhattan.
- Kansas State is 3-17 in its 20 all-time, head-to-head matchups against SEC opponents.
- Mississippi State is 7-8 in its 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big 12 opponents.
- Kansas State defeated Bowling Green, 52-0, at home in Manhattan in Week 2.
- Mississippi State defeated Southern Mississippi, 38-15, at home in Starkville in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.