Leavitt vs Sayles Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 45 — Lightweight Preliminary Card Bout
Jordan "The Monkey King" Leavitt (8-4-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Josh Parisian (8-1-0, 1 KO, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Leavitt vs Sayles Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 45 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jordan Leavitt: (-130)
- Matt Sayles: (+108)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Leavitt by KO/TKO: (+950)
- Leavitt by Points: (+470)
- Leavitt by Submission: (+200)
- Sayles by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Sayles by Points: (+270)
- Sayles by Submission: (+900)
Leavitt vs Sayles Prediction
UFC Vegas 45 Leavitt-Sayles prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jordan Leavitt (86%)
Method of Victory: Submission (63%)
Leavitt vs Sayles Betting Trends & Stats
- Jordan Leavitt lost to Claudio Puelles, by decision, in his last fight on June 5, 2021.
- Matt Sayles lost to Bryce Mitchell, by submission, in his last fight on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Leavitt averages 1.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Sayles averages 5.44 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Leavitt averages 1.12 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Sayles averages 3.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Leavitt averages 3.06 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Sayles has an 81% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.