Jon Jones vs Thiago Santos Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets For UFC 239
Jones vs Santos Date and Fight Info
Jon Jones (24-1-0) vs Thiago Santos (21-6-0)
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Time: Prelims start at 8 p.m. Jones vs Santos is scheduled for 10 p.m. EST.
Location: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Jones vs Santos Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook. Moneyline:
Method of Victory:
Jones by KO/TKO: +155
Jones by Points: +360
Jones by Submission: +200
Santos by KO/TKO: +800
Santos by Points: +2100
Santos by Submission: +2100
Jones vs Santos Betting Trends and Stats
- Both fighters come in at the same weight measurement, but Jones has a 2-inch height advantage.
- Jones has a dominant reach advantage (84.5 inches to 76.5 inches).
- Jones leads Santos in significant strike accuracy, 57.27 percent to 50.76 percent.
- Jones leads Santos in takedown accuracy, 47.06 percent to 40.0 percent.
Jones vs Santos Prop Bets
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jones Wins by KO/TKO (+155) – Simply put, Jones is arguably the most dominant fighter the UFC has ever seen. His only loss wasn't even a true loss, it was a DQ after the fight. While Santos is no slouch, expect him to be severely overmatched in this bout. All it takes is one swift kick from Jones and its lights out for Santos.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.