JMU vs North Dakota State Football Game Info
2020 FCS Championship Game
James Madison Dukes (14-1) vs. North Dakota State Bison (15-0)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Stadium – Frisco, TX
JMU vs North Dakota State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JMU: (-125) | NDSU: (+105)
Spread: JMU: -1.5 (-110) | NDSU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 52 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: JMU: 59% | NDSU: 41%
FCS Football Bracket 2019
Toyota Stadium Capacity
- Toyota Stadium's seating capacity is 20,500.
JMU FCS Championship History
- JMU is 2-1 in its three all-time appearances in FCS Championship games.
- Including the 2020 FCS Championship game, JMU's four appearances in FCS Championship games are tied for the sixth-most among all FCS programs.
North Dakota State FCS Championship History
- North Dakota State is 7-0 in its seven all-time appearances in FCS Championship games.
- North Dakota State has won back-to-back FCS titles heading into Saturday's 2020 FCS Championship game.
- North Dakota State has won seven of the last eight FCS Championship games.
- Including the 2020 FCS Championship game, North Dakota State's eight appearances in FCS Championship games are tied for the most among all FCS programs.
North Dakota State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Dakota State defeated JMU, 17-13, in the most recent meeting between these two teams in the 2017 FCS Championship game on Jan. 6, 2018.
- North Dakota State is 2-1 in the last three head-to-head matchups with JMU.
- JMU defeated Weber State, 30-14, in the FCS semifinal game.
- North Dakota State defeated Montana State, 42-14, in the FCS semifinal game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.