Jets vs Ravens Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 15 NFL Thursday Night Football
Jets vs Ravens Game Info
New York Jets (5-8, 1-5 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (11-2, 5-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Jets vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (+830) | BAL: (-1250)
Spread: NYJ: +15.5 (+100) | BAL: -15.5 (-120)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYJ: 20% | BAL: 80%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: NYJ: (N/A) | BAL: (-110)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NYJ: (N/A) | BAL: (+220)
Jets vs Ravens Betting Trends
- The Jets are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The Jets are 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in their last 15 games.
- Baltimore is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Baltimore is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games.
Jets vs Ravens Stats
- The Jets are averaging 17.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 33.1 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.2 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- The Jets defeated the Miami Dolphins, 22-21, at home in Week 14.
- Baltimore defeated the Buffalo Bills, 24-17, on the road in Week 14.
Jets vs Ravens Prop Bet
All Jets-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Jets) Total Points: Under 14.5 Points (-112) – The Jets have been on a roll as of late, but heading into hostile territory against one of the best defenses in the NFL doesn't bode well for their offense. New York has been offensively inept on the road this season, averaging just 15.5 points per game (PPG) in its six road games. Baltimore, meanwhile, has been red hot defensively, allowing just 12.0 PPG in its last five games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.