Jets vs Panthers Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 15)
By Larry Rupp
Jets vs Panthers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Winnipeg Jets (35-28-11, 16-13-8 Away) vs. Florida Panthers (52-15-6, 31-6-0 Home)
Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: FLA Live Arena — Sunrise, FL
Broadcast: NHL Network
Jets vs Panthers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIN: (+240) | FLA: (-300)
Spread: WIN: +1.5 (-114) | FLA: -1.5 (-105)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (-102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: WIN: (+25000) | FLA: (+550)
Jets vs Panthers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Panthers win (66.4%)
Jets vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Winnipeg is 21-16 against the spread (ATS) in its last 37 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Winnipeg's last seven games as an underdog.
- Florida is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Florida's last 15 games against Winnipeg.
Jets vs Panthers Prop Bets
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- Kyle Connor — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Nikolaj Ehlers — 0.5: Over (+180) | Under (-225)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (-196) | Under (+158)
- Sam Reinhart — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Claude Giroux — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.