Jets vs Dolphins Game Info
New York Jets (1-6, 0-3 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (0-7, 0-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Jets vs Dolphins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (-168) | MIA: (+146)
Spread: NYJ: -3 (-110) | MIA: +3 (-110)
Total: 41 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYJ: 51% | MIA: 49%
Odds to Win the AFC East: NYJ: (+25000) | MIA: (+100000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NYJ: (+40000) | MIA: (+500000)
Jets vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- The Jets are 15-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 21 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Jets' last six games on the road.
- Miami is 5-1 straight up in its last six games when playing the Jets.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games at home.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last six games overall.
Jets vs Dolphins Stats
- The Jets are averaging 11.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Jets is surrendering 26.4 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Miami is averaging 11.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 34.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Jets lost to the Jacksonville Jaguars, 29-15, in Week 8.
- Miami lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 27-14, in Week 8.
Jets vs Dolphins Prop Bet
All Jets-Dolphins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New York Jets by 1-13 points (+145) – The New York Jets and Miami Dolphins are both in the middle of seasons to forget, but the former should have the advantage in this game. Miami is on a short week after playing on Monday night and the Dolphins are last in the league in both points scored per game and points allowed per game. If the Jets can win this one, playing the prop with the winning margin could ultimately pay dividends, especially since Gang Green's lone win of the season came by just two points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.