Jazz vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 6
The Utah Jazz versus the Oklahoma City Thunder is on the NBA schedule for Sunday.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Jazz vs Thunder Game Info
- Utah Jazz (39-23) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (20-43)
- Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Jazz vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- .All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UTA: (-1150) | OKC: (+730)
- Spread: UTA: -13.5 (-112) | OKC: +13.5 (-108)
- Total: 220.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Jazz vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Utah's record against the spread is 27-34-1.
- As 13-point favorites or more, the Jazz are 3-7 against the spread.
- Utah has played 62 games this year, and 31 of them have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City is 37-23-3 this year.
- The Thunder are 6-2 as 13-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 29 Oklahoma City games (out of 63) that hit the over this year.
Jazz vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Jazz win (81.6%)
Jazz vs Thunder Point Spread
The Jazz are at the Thunder, and favored by 13.5 points (-112 to cover). Oklahoma City, the underdog, is -108.
Jazz vs Thunder Over/Under
Jazz versus Thunder, on March 6, has an over/under of 220.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Jazz vs Thunder Moneyline
Utah is a -1150 favorite on the moneyline, while Oklahoma City is a +730 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!