Witt vs Rowe Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 47 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Jason "The Vanilla Gorilla" Witt (19-7-0, 3 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Philip "The Fresh Prince" Rowe (8-3-0, 4 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Witt vs Rowe Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 47 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jason Witt: (+140)
- Philip Rowe: (-172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Witt by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Witt by Points: (N/A)
- Witt by Submission: (N/A)
- Rowe by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rowe by Points: (N/A)
- Rowe by Submission: (N/A)
Witt vs Rowe Prediction
UFC Vegas 47 Witt-Rowe prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Philip Rowe (79%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (73%)
Witt vs Rowe Betting Trends & Stats
- Jason Witt defeated Bryan Barberena, by decision, in his last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Philip Rowe defeated Orion Cosce, by TKO, in his last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Witt averages 2.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Rowe averages 4.97 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Witt averages 3.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Rowe averages 4.54 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Witt averages 6.46 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Rowe has an 50% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.