Jasudavicius vs Hansen Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 270 — Women's Flyweight Early Prelim Bout
Jasmine Jasudavicius (6-1-0, 2 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Kay Hansen (7-4-0, 2 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Jasudavicius vs Hansen Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 270 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jasmine Jasudavicius: (+205)
- Kay Hansen: (-260)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Jasudavicius by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jasudavicius by Points: (N/A)
- Jasudavicius by Submission: (N/A)
- Hansen by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hansen by Points: (N/A)
- Hansen by Submission: (N/A)
Jasudavicius vs Hansen Prediction
UFC 270 Jasudavicius-Hansen prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kay Hansen (65%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (77%)
Jasudavicius vs Hansen Betting Trends & Stats
- Jasmine Jasudavicius defeated Julia Polastri, by decision, in her last fight on Sept. 14, 2021.
- Kay Hansen lost to Cory McKenna, by decision, in her last fight on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Jasudavicius averages 4.67 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Hansen averages 3.57 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Jasudavicius averages 4.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Hansen averages 3.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Jasudavicius averages 4.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Hansen has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.