Jannik Sinner vs Rafael Nadal Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 French Open Men's Quarterfinals
By Zach Brunner
Sinner vs Nadal French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Men's Singles Quarterfinals Match
Jannik Sinner vs. No. 2 Rafael Nadal
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Court Philippe Chatrier — Paris, France
Sinner vs Nadal Odds & Set Betting
All Sinner-Nadal betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Jannik Sinner: (+1100) | Rafael Nadal: (-2200)
To Win 1st Set: Sinner: (+570) | Nadal: (-900)
Set Betting — Sinner: 3-0 (+6500) | 3-1 (+3000) | 3-2 (+1500)
Set Betting — Nadal: 3-0 (-195) | 3-1 (+310) | 3-2 (+700)
Sinner vs Nadal Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Nadal in straight sets
Sinner vs Nadal Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Jannik Sinner defeated Alexander Zverev in four sets in the fourth round.
- Rafael Nadal defeated Sebastian Korda in straight sets in the fourth round
- This is the first head-to-head match between Sinner and Nadal.
- Nadal won the French Open in 2019.
- Nadal has won the French Open 12 times.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!