Jacksonville State vs Purdue Odds, Point Spread, Lines, Date & Start Time for Emerald Coast Classic
Jacksonville State vs Purdue Game Info
Emerald Coast Classic - Campus Game
Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-2, 0-2 Away) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (2-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Jacksonville State vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JVST: (N/A) | PUR: (N/A)
Spread: JVST: +20.5 (-110) | PUR: -20.5 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: JVST: 27% | PUR: 63%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: JVST: (+25000) | PUR: (+5000)
Jacksonville State vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first college basketball meeting between Jacksonville State and Purdue.
- Jacksonville State is 1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its two NCAA games this season. The Gamecocks defeated NAIA-member Brescia, 125-55, on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
- Purdue is 1-3 ATS in their four games played this season.
- Jacksonville State lost to VCU, 93-65, on the road on Sunday, Nov. 17.
- Purdue defeated Chicago State, 93-49, at home on Saturday, Nov. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.