Jackson State vs Illinois Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for College Basketball Game on FanDuel
Jackson State vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Jackson State Tigers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 11 Illinois Fighting Illini (0-0, 0-0)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Jackson State vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JKST: (+2500) | ILL (-100000)
Spread: JKST: +26.5 (-105) | ILL: -26.5 (-115)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: JKST: (N/A) | ILL: (+2500)
Jackson State vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Jackson State: N/A
Jackson State vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois is 4-0 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Jackson State.
- Illinois defeated Jackson State, 78-64, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2008.
- Jackson State is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Big Ten opponents.
- Illinois is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Jackson State's last six games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in five of Illinois' last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.