Islanders vs Capitals Game Info
NHL Playoffs Eastern Conference Quarterfinals
No. 6 New York Islanders (35-33-10) vs. No. 3 Washington Capitals (41-28-8)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Islanders vs Capitals Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYI: (+115) | WSH: (-135)
Spread: NYI: +1.5 (-250) | WSH: -1.5 (+180)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+115) I Under: (-135)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire NYI: 23% | WSH: 77%
Series Price: NYI: (+114) | WSH: (-138)
Stanley Cup Odds: NYI: (+2100) | WSH: (+1300)
NHL Playoff Bracket
Islanders vs Capitals Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Islanders
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Islanders vs Capitals Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The Islanders defeated Florida, 5-1, in their most recent game on Friday, Aug. 7.
- Washington defeated Boston, 2-1, in its most recent game on Sunday, Aug. 9.
- Washington has a 2-2 record in four games against the Islanders this season.
- The Islanders are 3-2 in their last five games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Islanders' last seven games when playing as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.