The Duel
NCAAF Betting

Iron Bowl 2021: Alabama vs Auburn Kickoff Time, TV Channel, Betting Line, Prediction and More for Rivalry Week

Jason Schandl
Iron Bowl 2021 prediction, kickoff time, TV broadcast info, betting odds and more.
Iron Bowl 2021 prediction, kickoff time, TV broadcast info, betting odds and more. / Marvin Gentry/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

The arrival of Week 13 of the college football season means rivalry week is here. And few rivalry games are bigger than the annual Iron Bowl between the Alabama Crimson Tide and Auburn Tigers.

Here's everything you need to know about the Iron Bowl game on Saturday.

Iron Bowl Kickoff Time

The 2021 Iron Bowl will kick off at 3:30 p.m. EST on Saturday, November 27th.

Where is Iron Bowl 2021?

The 2021 Iron Bowl will be played in Auburn, Alabama at the Tigers' Jordan-Hare Stadium.

What Channel Does the Iron Bowl Come On?

The TV broadcast of the 2021 Iron Bowl will be available nation-wide on CBS.

Iron Bowl Betting Line

Alabama has opened as a huge favorite for the 2021 Iron Bowl. FanDuel Sportsbook's odds have the Crimson Tide as massive 19.5-point favorites. Auburn, the underdog, has +710 moneyline odds.

Iron Bowl Prediction 2021

2021 Iron Bowl predictions from numberFire's projection model give Alabama an 88.5% chance of winning the game. That leaves Auburn with an 11.5% chance of pulling off an upset.

Why is the Iron Bowl Called That?

The name "Iron Bowl" is rooted in the historic role Birmingham, Alabama played in the steel industry. It was coined by Auburn head coach Ralph Jordan in 1964.

Iron Bowl Trophy

The winner of the Iron Bowl is given the James E. Foy, V-ODK Sportsmanship Trophy. The losing school presents the trophy to the winning school when the winner hosts the loser in the Iron Bowl of Basketball.

Iron Bowl History

The all-time record for the Iron Bowl favors Alabama, with 46 wins to Auburn's 32. There has been one tie in the Iron Bowl, which occurred in 1907.

Iron Bowl 2020 Score

Alabama won the 2020 Iron Bowl, blowing out Auburn by a score of 42-13.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!


Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.

facebooktwitterreddit