Iowa State vs UNLV Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game on FanDuel
Iowa State vs UNLV Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
No. 14 Iowa State Cyclones (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. UNLV Rebels (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Allegiant Stadium – Las Vegas, NV
Iowa State vs UNLV Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (-10000) | UNLV: (+2500)
Spread: ISU: -30.5 (-114) | UNLV: +30.5 (-106)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (N/A) | UNLV: (N/A)
Iowa State vs UNLV Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa State: (99.4%) | UNLV: (0.6%)
Iowa State vs UNLV Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa State is 4-1 in five head-to-head matchups against UNLV.
- UNLV defeated Iowa State, 34-31, in their last meeting on Sept. 20, 2008.
- The total had hit the under in six of Iowa State's last seven games.
- UNLV is 1-8 straight up in its last nine home games.
- Iowa State is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- UNLV is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Iowa State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.