Iowa State vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 15 Iowa State Cyclones (14-3, 2-3 Big 12) vs. No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (13-4, 3-2 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena — Lubbock, TX
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+300) | TTU: (-385)
Spread: ISU: +8 (-106) | TTU: -8 (-114)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+9000) | TTU: (+4200)
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas Tech Red Raiders win (61.9%)
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa State is 21-19 in 40 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Iowa State defeated Texas Tech, 51-47, in their last meeting on Jan. 5, 2022.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa State's last six games against Texas Tech.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Texas Tech's last 10 games.
- Iowa State is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- Texas Tech is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games against Iowa State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.