Iowa vs Northwestern Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Iowa vs Northwestern Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
No. 19 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-2, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (3-5, 1-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field — Evanston, IL
Iowa vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-650) | NU: (+440)
Spread: IOWA: -11.5 (-110) | NU: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Iowa vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa wins (86.3%)
Iowa vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa is 50-28-3 in 81 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Iowa, 21-20, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Iowa is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- Northwestern is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Iowa's last seven road games against Northwestern.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Northwestern's last nine home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.