Iowa vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Iowa Hawkeyes (12-3, 6-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Illinois Fighting Illini (10-5, 6-3 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Iowa vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+118) | ILL: (-138)
Spread: IOWA: +2.5 (-115) | ILL: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 161.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (72%) | ILL: (28%)
Iowa vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Iowa, 78-76, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 8, 2020.
- Iowa is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Iowa is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Iowa lost to Indiana, 81-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 21, 2021.
- Illinois defeated Penn State, 79-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.