Inter Miami CF vs Columbus Crew Prediction, Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for MLS Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Miami vs Columbus Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
Inter Miami CF (7-5-9, 26 points) vs Columbus Crew (7-6-10, 27 points)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: DRV PNK Stadium – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Miami vs Columbus Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-115) | COL: (+270) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: MIA: -1 (+270) | COL: +1 (-115)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Team to Score the First Goal: MIA: (-165) | COL: (+150) I NO GOALS: (+950)
Miami vs Columbus Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: Inter Miami Wins 1-0
Total Goals: Under 2.5
Miami vs Columbus Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Miami and Columbus.
- Miami is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five games.
- Columbus is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five games.
- Miami is 7-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Columbus' last 12 road games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.