Indians vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, August 15
Indians vs Yankees Game Info
Cleveland Indians (72-49, 33-23 Away) vs. New York Yankees (81-41, 47-18 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Indians vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+146) | NYY: (-168)
Spread: CLE: +1.5 (-138) | NYY: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 11 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 18% | NYY: 82%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Adam Plutko (4-3, 4.68 ERA) | NYY: Chad Green (2-3, 4.69 ERA)
Indians vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 14-3 straight up in its last 17 road games.
- Cleveland is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The Yankees are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The Yankees are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games against Cleveland.
Indians vs Yankees Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.98 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Adam Plutko is 1-0 with a 3.00 ERA in one career start against the Yankees.
- Chad Green is 0-2 with a 6.00 ERA in six career appearances (two starts) against Cleveland.
Indians vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Indians-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Didi Gregorius (+280) — Didi Gregorius has hit a total of nine home runs this season. Gregorius has hit better against right-handed pitchers, like Plutko, with six home runs and a .463 slugging percentage (.404 against lefties). In two career at-bats against Plutko, Gregorius has hit one home run with a 2.000 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.