Cover Photo: Getty Images
Indians vs Twins Game Info
Cleveland Indians (0-0) vs. Minnesota Twins (0-0)
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Location: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Indians vs Twins Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-114) | MIN: (-104)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+150) | MIN: +1.5 (-178)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-126)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 45% | MIN: 55%
Starting Pitchers: CLE (C. Kluber) | MIN (J. Berrios)
Indians vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats
- Cleveland is 4-1 straight up (SU) in its last five games against Minnesota.
- The total has gone under in eight of Cleveland's last 11 games against Minnesota.
- The total has gone under in four of Cleveland's last five road games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 5-0 SU in its last five home games and 5-0 SU in its last five games, dating back to last season.
Indians vs Twins Prop Bet
All Indians-Twins prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Run Line: Cleveland Indians -2.5 Runs (+220) – The Cleveland Indians have been one of the best teams in baseball over the past three seasons, compiling at least 90 wins each year and topping 100 wins once. The Indians are starting Corey Kluber, who has historically dominated Minnesota with a 3.45 ERA and a 9-6 record against the Twins. In the last 10 matchups between these two teams, the Indians have averaged 5.0 runs per game, while the Twins have averaged just 2.4 runs per game.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness