Indians vs Tigers Game Info
Cleveland Indians (26-23, 14-12 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (21-27, 11-12 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park — Detroit, Michigan
Indians vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-290) | DET: (+245)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (-162) | DET: +1.5 (+136)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (91%) | DET: (9%)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+2200) | DET: (+3300)
Indians vs Tigers Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Shane Bieber (7-1, 1.53 ERA)
Pirates: Casey Mize (0-1, 5.85 ERA)
Indians vs Tigers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cleveland Indians
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Indians vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last six games.
- Cleveland is 0-8 straight up in its last eight games.
- Detroit is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last seven games.
Indians vs Tigers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 3.41 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Detroit is surrendering 5.60 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.