Cover Photo: Getty Images
Indians vs Tigers Game Info
Cleveland Indians (7-4, 2-3 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (8-4, 4-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Indians vs Tigers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-130) | DET: (+112)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+128) | DET: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 95% | DET: 5%
Starting Pitcher: CLE: Shane Bieber (0-0, 3.38) | DET: Spencer Turnbull (0-1, 4.09 ERA)
Indians vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats
- Cleveland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Cleveland is 17-8 ATS in its last 25 games when playing Detroit.
- The total has gone over in four of Cleveland's last six games when playing Detroit, dating back to last season.
- Detroit is 6-1 ATS and straight up in its last seven games this season.
Indians vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Indians-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Detroit Tigers (+138) – The Detroit Tigers have outhit the Indians so far this season, averaging 6.50 hits per game to Cleveland's 5.73, which is dead last in MLB. Additionally, the Tigers have outhit the Indians in their last three head-to-head matchups by an average of 3.67 hits per game including a 12-to-5 difference in yesterday's contest. These trends suggest that Detroit could have the advantage again on Thursday.