Indiana vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (15-5, 5-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 24 Penn State Nittany Lions (14-5, 4-4 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Indiana vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+190) | PSU: (-240)
Spread: IND: +5.5 (-110) | PSU: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 62% | PSU: 48%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+6000) | PSU: (+5000)
Indiana vs Penn State Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 74.8%
Indiana vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana defeated Penn State, 64-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 4, 2018.
- Indiana is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Indiana is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Indiana is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Penn State's last 20 games against Indiana.
- Indiana lost to then-No. 17 Maryland, 77-76, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 26.
- Penn State defeated Michigan, 72-63, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.