India vs New Zealand Cricket Match Location, Start Time & Stream
2019 ICC Cricket World Cup: Semifinals
India (7-1-0, 15 points) vs. New Zealand (5-3-0, 11 points)
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Start Time: 5:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Old Trafford Cricket Ground
Location: Manchester, England
Stream: Sling TV
India vs New Zealand Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-350) | NZL: (+250)
Total Match Sixes: 9.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-112)
Team to Score the Most Sixes: IND: (-140) | NZL: (+145) | TIE: (+750)
Team of Top Batsman: IND: (-190) | NZL: (+135) TIE: (+7500)
Highest Opening Partnership: IND: (-180) | NZL: (+130) TIE: (+5500)
India vs New Zealand Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- India is 3-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against New Zealand, including one match abandoned in their most recent meeting earlier in this 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.
- India is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five completed matches.
- New Zealand is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five completed matches.
- India has appeared in six World Cup semifinals, winning three of those six.
- New Zealand has appeared in seven World Cup semifinals, winning one of those seven.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.