Illinois vs Rutgers Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Illinois vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
No. 22 Fighting Illini (16-8, 8-5 Big 12) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (17-8, 8-6 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Illinois vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+155) I RUT: (-185)
Spread: ILL: +4 (-110) I RUT: -4 (-110)
Total: 129 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: N/A I RUT: N/A
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+4500) I RUT: (+6000)
Illinois vs Rutgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Rutgers, 54-51, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Illinois is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Illinois is 8-1 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Illinois is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Rutgers is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games.
- Illinois lost to Michigan State, 70-69, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- Rutgers lost to Ohio State, 72-66, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.