Illinois vs Minnesota Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
Illinois vs Minnesota Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Illinois Fighting Illini (2-2, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Illinois vs Minnesota Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+410) | MINN: (-560)
Spread: ILL: +14 (-110) | MINN: -14 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ILL: 58% | MINN: 42%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ILL: (N/A) | MINN: (+25000)
Illinois vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Minnesota, 55-31, in the most recent meeting between these two programs, a game played last season. That contest took place at Memorial Stadium in Champaign, IL, on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Minnesota is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Minnesota is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Minnesota is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois at home in Minneapolis.
- Illinois lost to Nebraska, 42-38, at home in Week 4.
- Minnesota defeated Purdue, 38-31, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.