Illinois vs Penn State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Illinois vs PSU Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Illinois Fighting Illini (5-3, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (3-2, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Illinois vs PSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (-180) | PSU: (+152)
Spread: ILL: -3.5 (-115) | PSU: +3.5 (-105)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (84%) | PSU: (16%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+1300) | PSU: (+8000)
Illinois vs PSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 41.1%
Illinois vs PSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Penn State, 62-56, in the most recent head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 18, 2020.
- Penn State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Penn State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Illinois lost to Rutgers, 91-88, in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Penn State lost to Michigan, 62-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.