Illinois vs Northwestern Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Illinois (8-3, 4-1 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (6-3, 3-2 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena — Evanston, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Illinois vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (-270) | NW: (+220)
Spread: ILL: -6.5 (-104) | NW: +6.5 (-118)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (40%) | NW: (60%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+1300) | NW: (+10000)
Illinois vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Northwestern, 74-66, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 27, 2020.
- Illinois is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Illinois is 100-27 in the 127 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Illinois defeated Purdue, 66-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Northwestern lost to then-No. 16 Michigan, 85-66, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!