Houston vs Tulsa Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Houston vs Tulsa Basketball Game Info
NCAA Basketball Game
No. 5 Houston Cougars (7-0, 2-0 American) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-3, 1-1 American)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Center – Tulsa, OK
Houston vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-335) | TUL: (+270)
Spread: HOU: -7.5 (-106) | TUL: +7.5 (-114)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (93%) | TUL: (7%)
Houston vs Tulsa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Houston vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Tulsa, 76-43, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Houston is 28-28 in the 56 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Houston is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Houston's last 20 games.
- Tulsa is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Tulsa is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- Houston defeated UCF, 63-54, in its most recent game on December 26, 2020.
- Tulsa defeated SW Christian University, 102-45, in its most recent game on December 23, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.