Houston vs South Florida Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Houston vs USF Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Houston Cougars (16-2, 10-2 American) vs. South Florida Bulls (7-5, 3-3 American)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Yuengling Center – Tampa, FL
Houston vs USF Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-670) | USF: (+480)
Spread: HOU: -11.5 (-110) | USF: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 129 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | USF: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HOU: (+1900) | USF: (N/A)
Houston vs USF Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Florida: 9.2%
Houston vs USF Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated South Florida, 62-58, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2020.
- Houston is 20-12 all-time in 32 head-to-head games against South Florida.
- Houston is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against South Florida.
- Houston is 5-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against South Florida.
- The total has hit the under in each of South Florida's last five games against Houston.
- Houston defeated Our Lady of the Lake, 112-46, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- South Florida defeated East Carolina, 69-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.