Houston vs Cincinnati Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction (College Football AAC Championship Game)
Week 14's slate of NCAA college football games includes the AAC Championship showdown between the No. 21 Houston Cougars and No. 4 Cincinnati Bearcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs Cincinnati Point Spread
The Bearcats are 10.5-point favorites against the Cougars. Cincinnati is -110 to cover the spread, while Houston is -112 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
Houston vs Cincinnati Over/Under
The over/under for the Houston vs Cincinnati Week 14 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Houston vs Cincinnati Moneyline
The Cougars vs Bearcats moneyline has Cincinnati as a -450 favorite, while Houston is the +330 underdog.
Houston vs Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Houston is 15-12 straight up in 27 all-time head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati defeated Houston, 38-10, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Houston is 2-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the over in six of Houston's last nine games.
- Cincinnati is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last six games against Houston.
Houston vs Cincinnati Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati wins (82.2%)
Houston vs Cincinnati Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+330) | CIN: (-450)
Spread: HOU: +10.5 (-112) | CIN: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.