Hornets vs Spurs Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Charlotte Hornets (15-14, 7-10 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (10-16, 6-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center - San Antonio, TX
Hornets vs Spurs Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+134) | SA: (-158)
Spread: CHA: +3.5 (-110) | SA: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 228 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+13000) | SA: (+50000)
Hornets vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: San Antonio Spurs win (63.6%)
Hornets vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 7-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 road games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Charlotte's last five games.
- San Antonio is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of San Antonio's last five games.
Hornets vs Spurs Prop Bets
- Dejounte Murray — 18.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Derrick White— 16.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Miles Bridges — 20.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Jakob Poeltl — 10.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Miles Bridges — 7.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Dejounte Murray — 7.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Dejounte Murray — 8.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Terry Rozier — 4.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Derrick White — 4.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.