Hofstra vs Northeastern Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 19 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Saturday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Hofstra Pride and the Northeastern Huskies.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Hofstra vs Northeastern Point Spread
Hofstra is favored by 11.5 points versus Northeastern. Hofstra is -106 to cover the spread, while Northeastern is -114.
Hofstra vs Northeastern Over/Under
A combined point total of 141 has been set for Hofstra-Northeastern on February 19, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Hofstra vs Northeastern Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Hofstra vs. Northeastern reveal Hofstra as the favorite (-710) and Northeastern as the underdog (+490).
Hofstra vs Northeastern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hofstra win (90.3%)
Hofstra vs Northeastern Betting Trends
- Hofstra has covered the spread 14 times in 27 games.
- The Pride have won once ATS (1-1) as a 11.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Hofstra has seen 14 of its 27 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Northeastern is 7-18-0 this year.
- Northeastern has played 25 games this year, and 14 of them have hit the over.
Hofstra vs Northeastern Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Hofstra: (-710) | Northeastern: (+490)
- Spread: Hofstra: -11.5 (-106) | Northeastern: +11.5 (-114)
- Total: 141 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!