Heat vs Spurs Game Info
Miami Heat (29-12, 11-11 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (17-23, 11-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Heat vs Spurs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-114) | SAS: (-102)
Spread: MIA: -1 (-110) | SAS: +1 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 22% | SAS: 78%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIA: (+4200) | SAS: (+12000)
Heat vs Spurs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in eight of Miami's last nine road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of San Antonio's last eight home games.
- San Antonio is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against Miami.
Heat vs Spurs Stats
- Miami is averaging 111.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 107.8 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is averaging 113.8 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is surrendering 114.9 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Heat vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Heat-Spurs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- DeMar DeRozan - Points: Over 23.5 (-110) — DeMar DeRozan has scored 24 or more points in 12 of his last 13 games, including all eight of those 13 games played in January. Since the start of the new year, DeRozan has averaged 28.5 points per game (PPG) across eight performances. He has also scored more than 30 points in four of those eight games, and he hasn't posted fewer than 25 points during this stretch either. DeRozan and the Spurs faced the Heat on Jan. 15 in Miami, and DeRozan dropped 30 points on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.