Cover Photo: Getty Images
Heat vs Celtics Game Info
Miami Heat (38-38, 20-17 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (45-32, 27-12 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Heat vs Celtics Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+240) | BOS: (-290)
Spread: MIA: +7 (-110) | BOS: -7 (-110)
Total: 212.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 58% | BOS: 42%
Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats
- Miami is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Miami is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Miami is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games against Boston.
- Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Boston is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
Heat vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Heat-Celtics betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jaylen Brown Total Points: Over 13.5 (+100) – Brown got off to a slow start this season, but he's quietly turned it around recently. Over his last 10 games, Brown is averaging 14.9 points per game (PPG) while shooting 55.0 percent from the field and 52.8 percent from distance. It's also worth noting Brown is doing this despite playing just 26.9 minutes per game during that 10 game span. The Miami Heat are one of the best defenses in the NBA, but they're a little vulnerable from beyond the arc, as opponents are sinking 11.8 3-pointers per game against them (21st in the NBA).
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.