Heat vs 76ers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (4-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (7-4, 5-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Heat vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+230) | PHI: (-280)
Spread: MIA: +7 (-110) | PHI: -7 (-110)
Total: 209.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (48%) | PHI: (52%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1800) | PHI: (+1800)
Heat vs 76ers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last six games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games against Miami.
- Miami defeated the Washington Wizards, 128-124, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Philadelphia lost to the Atlanta Hawks, 112-94, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
Heat vs 76ers Stats
- Miami is averaging 108.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 23 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 109.6 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 111.3 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 108.8 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!