Heat vs 76ers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (4-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (7-4, 5-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Heat vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+230) | PHI: (-280)
Spread: MIA: +7 (-110) | PHI: -7 (-110)
Total: 209.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (48%) | PHI: (52%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1800) | PHI: (+1800)
Heat vs 76ers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last six games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games against Miami.
- Miami defeated the Washington Wizards, 128-124, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Philadelphia lost to the Atlanta Hawks, 112-94, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
Heat vs 76ers Stats
- Miami is averaging 108.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 23 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 109.6 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 111.3 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 108.8 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.