Saturday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Miami Heat and the Toronto Raptors.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Raptors Game Info
- Miami Heat (32-17) vs. Toronto Raptors (23-23)
- Date: Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Raptors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-166) | TOR: (+140)
- Spread: MIA: -3.5 (-106) | TOR: +3.5 (-114)
- Total: 208.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Miami is 29-20-0 against the spread this year.
- The Heat are 9-8 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- Miami has played 49 games this year, and 28 of them have gone over the total.
- Toronto has 25 wins in 46 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Raptors are 4-3.
- This season, 25 of Toronto's 46 games have gone over the point total.
Heat vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (64.2%)
Heat vs Raptors Point Spread
The Raptors are at the Heat, and underdogs by 3.5 points (-106 to cover). And Miami, the favorite, is -114.
Heat vs Raptors Over/Under
The over/under for the Heat versus Raptors matchup on January 29 has been set at 208.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Heat vs Raptors Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Raptors-Heat, Toronto is the underdog at +140, and Miami is -166 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!