Heat vs Mavericks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 15
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Tuesday schedule includes the Miami Heat taking on the Dallas Mavericks.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Heat vs Mavericks Game Info
- Miami Heat (37-20) vs. Dallas Mavericks (33-24)
- Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-158) | DAL: (+134)
- Spread: MIA: -3.5 (-110) | DAL: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 208.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Heat vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Miami is 33-24-0 against the spread this year.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 19-17 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 33 Miami games (out of 57) that went over the total this year.
- Dallas has beaten the spread 29 times in 57 games.
- The Mavericks are 6-7-1 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 57 Dallas games so far this year, 19 have hit the over.
Heat vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (70.6%)
Heat vs Mavericks Point Spread
The Heat are hosting the Mavericks, and favored by 3.5 points (-110 to cover). Dallas, the underdog, is -110.
Heat vs Mavericks Over/Under
Heat versus Mavericks, on February 15, has an over/under of 208.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Heat vs Mavericks Moneyline
Miami is the favorite, -158 on the moneyline, while Dallas is a +134 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!