Heat vs Clippers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Max Staley
Heat vs Clippers Game Info
Miami Heat (34-15, 12-12 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (35-15, 21-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Heat vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+210) | LAC: (-260)
Spread: MIA: +6.5 (-110) | LAC: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 43% | LAC: 57%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIA: (+4200) | LAC: (+340)
Heat vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Miami is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Miami is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against the Clippers.
- The Clippers are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Clippers' last five home games against Miami.
Heat vs Clippers Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 107.9 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 115.3 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.4 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Miami defeated the Philadelphia 76ers, 137-106, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 3.
- The Clippers defeated the San Antonio Spurs, 108-105, at home in their most recent game on Monday, Feb. 3.
Heat vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Heat-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jimmy Butler - Points: Under 21.5 (-116) – Jimmy Butler is rolling right now, but he could struggle to keep it going against the Clippers' rangy, athletic perimeter defenders. While he's coming off a 38-point performance against the 76ers, Butler has scored fewer than 21 points in six of his last nine games. Notably, Butler was held to 20 points on 6-of-15 shooting the last time he faced the Clippers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.