In NBA action on Friday, the Atlanta Hawks take on the Golden State Warriors.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Hawks vs Warriors Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (36-37) vs. Golden State Warriors (48-25)
- Date: Friday, March 25, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Hawks vs Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-136) | GS: (+116)
- Spread: ATL: -2.5 (-110) | GS: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 221 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 31-43-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 2-point favorites or more, the Hawks are 18-22.
- This season, 39 of Atlanta's 73 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Golden State is 36-33-4 this season.
- As 2-point underdogs or more, the Warriors are 9-3 against the spread.
- There have been 30 Golden State games (out of 73) that hit the over this season.
Hawks vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (53.6%)
Hawks vs Warriors Point Spread
The Hawks are favored by 2.5 points at home versus the Warriors. Atlanta is -110 to cover the spread, while Golden State is -110.
Hawks vs Warriors Over/Under
An over/under of 221 has been set for Hawks-Warriors on March 25, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Hawks vs Warriors Moneyline
Golden State is the underdog, +116 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -136 favorite at home.