Hawks vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 15)
Hawks vs Magic Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Atlanta Hawks (13-4, 5-8 Away) vs. Orlando Magic (5-23, 2-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Hawks vs Magic Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-330) | ORL: (+270)
Spread: ATL: -7.5 (-114) | ORL: +7.5 (-106)
Total: 223.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+3600) | ORL: (+50000)
Hawks vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Atlanta Hawks win (78.4%)
Hawks vs Magic Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Atlanta's last five games.
- Orlando is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Orlando's last five games.
Hawks vs Magic Prop Bets
- Cole Anthony — 21.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Trae Young — 27.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- John Collins — 16.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Wendell Carter — 10.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- John Collins — 7.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Clint Capela — 13.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Trae Young — 10.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Cole Anthony — 6.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Franz Wagner — 3.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.