The NBA slate on Friday includes the Atlanta Hawks facing the Los Angeles Clippers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hawks vs Clippers Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (31-34) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (35-33)
- Date: Friday, March 11, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Hawks vs Clippers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-235) | LAC: (+194)
- Spread: ATL: -5.5 (-110) | LAC: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 227.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 29-37-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 6-point favorites or more, the Hawks are 8-8.
- Out of 65 Atlanta games so far this season, 36 have gone over the total.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 32 times in 68 games.
- As 6-point underdogs or more, the Clippers are 9-6 against the spread.
- This year, 33 of Los Angeles' 68 games have hit the over.
Hawks vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (61.5%)
Hawks vs Clippers Point Spread
The Hawks are 5.5-point home favorites against the Clippers. Atlanta is -110 to cover the spread, and Los Angeles is -110.
Hawks vs Clippers Over/Under
A combined point total of 227.5 has been set for Hawks-Clippers on March 11, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Hawks vs Clippers Moneyline
Los Angeles is a +194 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -235 favorite at home.