Hawaii vs UC Riverside Basketball Game Info
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (14-10, 5-5 Big West) vs. California Riverside Highlanders (14-13, 4-7 Big West)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: SRC Arena – Riverside, CA
Hawaii vs UC Riverside Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HAW: (+120) | UCR: (-140)
Spread: HAW: +2 (+100) | UCR: -2 (-120)
Total: 128 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HAW: 45% | UCR: 55%
Hawaii vs UC Riverside Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UC Riverside: 66.6%
Hawaii vs UC Riverside Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Hawaii defeated UC Riverside, 87-64, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 17, 2019.
- Hawaii is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with UC Riverside.
- The head-to-head series between Hawaii and UC Riverside is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- Hawaii is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of UC Riverside's last five games.
- Hawaii lost to UC Irvine, 70-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- UC Riverside lost to LBSU, 65-63 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.