Hunsucker vs Tafa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 45 — Heavyweight Preliminary Card Bout
Harry "The Hurricane" Hunsucker (7-4-0, 3 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Justin "Bad Man" Tafa (4-3-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Hunsucker vs Tafa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 45 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Harry Hunsucker: (+260)
- Justin Tafa: (-340)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Hunsucker by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hunsucker by Points: (N/A)
- Hunsucker by Submission: (N/A)
- Tafa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Tafa by Points: (N/A)
- Tafa by Submission: (N/A)
Hunsucker vs Tafa Prediction
UFC Vegas 45 Hansucker-Tafa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Justin Tafa (79%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (85%)
Hunsucker vs Tafa Betting Trends & Stats
- Harry Hunsucker lost to Tai Tuivasa, by TKO, in his last fight on March 20, 2021.
- Justin Tafa lost to Jared Vanderaa, by decision, in his last fight on May 22, 2021.
- Hunsucker averages 4.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Tafa averages 5.15 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Hunsucker averages 8.44 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 41% defense rate.
- Tafa averages 6.12 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Hunsucker's average fight time is 2:12.
- Tafa has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.