Hardy vs Tuivasa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 264 — Heavyweight Bout
Greg "Prince of War" Hardy (7-3-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Tai "Bam Bam" Tuivasa (12-3-0, 11 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, Nevada
Hardy vs Tuivasa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 264 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Greg Hardy: (+118)
- Tai Tuivasa: (-144)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Hardy by KO/TKO: (+310)
- Hardy by Points: (+360)
- Hardy by Submission: (+2000)
- Tuivasa by KO/TKO: (+155)
- Tuivasa by Points: (+440)
- Tuivasa Submission: (+1500)
Hardy vs Tuivasa Prediction
UFC 264 Hardy-Tuivasa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tai Tuivasa (74%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (82%)
Hardy vs Tuivasa Betting Trends & Stats
- Greg Hardy lost to Marcin Tybura, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Tai Tuivasa defeated Harry Hunsucker, by TKO, in his most recent fight on March 20, 2021.
- Hardy averages 4.83 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Tuivasa averages 4.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Hardy averages 3.12 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Tuivasa averages 3.44 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Hardy has a 80% takedown defense rate.
- Tuivasa has a 46% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!