Cover Photo: Getty Images
Gonzaga vs Florida State Game Info
No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (29-7) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (32-3)
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 7:09 p.m. EST
Location: Honda Center – Anaheim, CA
Gonzaga vs Florida State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: FSU: (+290) | GONZ: (-380)
Spread: FSU: +8 (-110) | GONZ: -8 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FSU: 62% | GONZ: 38%
Gonzaga vs Florida State Betting Trends & Stats
- Florida State is 17-18-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Florida State is 4-3 ATS as an underdog this season.
- Florida State defeated Gonzaga, 75-60, in the Sweet 16 of last year's NCAA Tournament.
- Gonzaga is 22-13 ATS this season.
- Gonzaga is 21-12 ATS as a favorite this season.
Gonzaga vs Florida State Prop Bet
All Gonzaga-Florida State betting odds, lines and props available
on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Gonzaga) Total Points: Over 77.5 (-115) – The Gonzaga Bulldogs boast the No. 1 scoring offense in the country, averaging 88.6 points per game (PPG) on the season and 85.0 PPG between their first two matchups of the NCAA Tournament. Gonzaga has also scored at least 78 points in seven of its last nine contests. Florida State has faced five Top-25 scoring offenses this season, and the Seminoles allowed an average of 77.8 PPG in those matchups.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.