Robertson vs Cachoeira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — Early Preliminary Women's Flyweight Bout
Gillian "The Savage" Robertson (9-6-0, 1 KO, 6 Submissions) vs. Priscila "Zombie Girl" Cachoeira (10-3-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6:15 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass
Robertson vs Cachoeira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gillian Robertson: (-375)
- Priscila Cachoeira: (+285)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Robertson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Robertson by Points: (N/A)
- Robertson by Submission: (N/A)
- Cachoeira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cachoeira by Points: (N/A)
- Cachoeira by Submission: (N/A)
Robertson vs Cachoeira Prediction
UFC 269 Robertson-Cachoeira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Gillian Robertson (73%)
Method of Victory: Submission (52%)
Robertson vs Cachoeira Betting Trends & Stats
- Gillian Robertson lost to Miranda Maverick, by decision, in her last fight on March 27, 2021.
- Priscila Cachoeira defeated Gina Mazany, by TKO, in her last fight on May 15, 2021.
- Robertson averages 2.05 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Cachoeira averages 3.15 significant strikes landed per minute with a 31% accuracy rate.
- Robertson averages 2.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Cachoeira averages 8.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 35% defense rate.
- Robertson averages 2.64 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Cachoeira has a 69% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.